Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Bottom line is that couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else.

But the big difference is they don’t let it take them down."



The boyfriend and I decided to check out Marina Bay Sands last weekend. Nothing interesting there... until the boyfriend spotted Limited Edt, a.k.a. Boys' Heaven. The store front was badly designed in my opinion, totally incongruent with the cool white interior of the boutique. There was a vault-like vault (I know right, I have very bad vocabulary) that says "Members Only". Oh well, too bad to the boyfriend.

Why do boys (especially the boyfriend, or maybe just the boyfriend) like plain white sneakers? They try so hard to get out of wearing white shoes to school and now they're practically drooling over them. I mean, it's just a pair of white sneakers... but nooooooooo. There's never such a thing as just a pair of white sneakers. There's high-cut, there's low-cut, there's the chukka (hell, there's even a mid-cut term), and then there's different tongues and laces and god-knows-what.

Hold on a minute. I bite my tongue. I guess platforms, wedges, thigh-highs and laced-up are to women as plain white sneakers are to men. Oops.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment